10.01.2007

Thank You, MotownGirl!

Very exciting news today! NappyNest was chosen as the October '07
Spotlight on MotownGirl.com!

*screeeeeeaaaaaam!*

Imagine my surprise as I checked her site today and saw my pix! Wow, I
hope that those who come across my site are helped by the information I
give.

MotownGirl, you rock my socks! You were, and still are, the biggest help
to me while finding my natural self. I can only hope that my blog
touches as many people as yours does. Thank you, thank you, thank you
for starting your site and inspiring me to start mine. Much love!

I'm going to be walking on clouds for awhile....I'm so happy. It is so
important to me that I reach someone who had the same questions as I
did. Do me a favor, please? If you know someone, anyone, who is thinking
of going natural or is beginning to transition, tell them about
MotownGirl, my site, Nappturality.com, hell, any site you can think of.
The support and information is much needed by us "newly-nappies"

Have good days, and thanx for reading my blog!
The Trotter is bright (:Þ)

No comments: